Thursday, 1 January 2009

What I read in 2008

In chronological order:
  1. Heaven's Net is Wide - Lian Hearn
  2. The Dirty Beat - Venero Armanno
  3. Jake's Thing - Kingsley Amis
  4. Mortdecai Trilogy - Kyril Bonfiglioli
  5. Pistache - Sebastian Faulks
  6. London Fields - Martin Amis
  7. House of Meetings - Martin Amis
  8. To Live - Yu Hua
  9. No Country for Old Men - Cormac McCarthy
  10. The Second Plane - Martin Amis
  11. You Can't Do Both - Kingsley Amis
  12. Night Train - Martin Amis
  13. Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami
  14. Sputnik Sweetheart - Haruki Murakami
  15. Green Man - Kingsley Amis
  16. The Information - Martin Amis
  17. Anti-Grav Unlimited - Duncan Long
  18. From Lance to Landis - David Walsh
  19. The Death of Marco Pantani - Matt Rendell
  20. Everyday Drinking - Kingsley Amis
  21. Mrs Dalloway - Virginia Woolfe
  22. Amis and Son: Two Literary Generations - Neil Powell
  23. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz

2 comments:

Duncan Long said...

I appreciate your reading my Anti-Grav Unlimited last year. I'm working toward re-releasing an updated version of this title along with notes about the various changes the original version went through as I searched for a publisher (and how the book almost never came into being), My goal is to make this available in PDF, print,, and "free read" (ad-supported) versions.

Wishing you a great New Year,

--Duncan
=====================
Read my science fiction and fantasy ebooks for free:
http://duncanlong.com/DuncanLongPublications/index.html

the.monuments.we.build said...

Thanks Duncan! You can see from the rest of my list that I don't read alot of sci-fi these days, but I really enjoyed reading Anti-Grav Unlimited as an eBook. Best of luck publishing the updated version, and happy new year.