Sunday, 11 October 2009

it's october now!

it's october now! okay let me say that again. it's october now!!

i moved down here in mid-august, where has the time gone? well yes, everything turned to shit, but that's okay, because as we all know - everything turns to shit eventually.

i will turn 30 soon. when i was 22 i asked my colleague to shoot me when i turned 30, because thirty is old. i've since reassessed my views on that. kinda.

i wonder how things are going in my new job. not sure really, but i'm sure it will turn to shit eventually. maybe it already has.

do you think my blog is a well of positivity? well then you, sir, are an idiot.

Meanwhile, since my first week here I've been reading The Alteration by Kingsley Amis, a book in an alternate-reality religious world in which a young singer is to be castrated. yes, off with his bollocks, to save his pure voice. It's a thin volume, and I still haven't finished it. I'm not sure why, but obviously it's not a page turner.

goodbye,
monuments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you dont need a positivity blog,just write anything u want,u like,makes you feel better.you just need a positivity person beside you and cherish you for all life.

also,dont read the weird book like that,not help anything of life or give you the good feeling.

x.